Who is responsible for the data processing with us
Responsible for the data processing is:
ASA Spezialenzyme GmbH
Dr. Arno Cordes
Am Exer 19c
We use our services for the provision of our online presence of an Internet service provider, on whose server the website is stored (hosting) and which makes our site available on the Internet. Here, the Internet service provider processes on our behalf contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, inventory data as well as meta and communication data. Legal basis: Legal basis for the processing described above is our legitimate interest in an efficient and secure provision of our online offer, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO i. V. m. Art. 28 DSGVO (order processing contract).
If you only use our website for information purposes, our Internet service provider will only collect personal data that the browser you use transmits to its server. This is the following data:
- IP address
- the date and time of access to our website
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Access status (HTTP status)
- the transferred amount of data
- the internet service provider of the accessing system
- The type of browser you are using and its version
- the operating system you are using
- the website from which you may have come to our website
- the pages or subpages that you visit on our website.
The aforementioned data are stored as log files on the servers of our Internet service provider. This is necessary to be able to display the website on the device you are using, as well as to ensure stability and security. For the above purposes, we have a legitimate interest in data processing. Legal basis: The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Duration: The above data for the provision of our website will be stored for a period of 7 days and then deleted. Prevention: Since the processing of the above data is absolutely necessary for the provision of our Internet presence, there is no right of objection.
The cookies are used to make our website more user-friendly. Some elements of our website require that the calling browser be identified even after a page break. In particular, these cookies may contain information about language settings or log-in information.
For the above purposes, we have a legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Message validity / cancellation
We delete or block your personal data as soon as the purpose of the storage is achieved or deleted. Any further storage will only take place if this is abandoned by national or European regulations. A blocking or deletion of the data in this case then takes place, if the storage period prescribed in the respective regulations expires, unless we need your data for the fulfillment of a contract concluded between us or if this is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Contact via contact form, e-mail, social media or telephone
Scope: As far as you use the contact form offered on our website or contact us by e-mail, telephone or social media and provide us with personal data, this data will be automatically stored and processed for processing your request in our house. These data will only be processed for correspondence with you. The data transfer takes place via an encrypted SSL connection. A transfer of your data to third parties does not occur. Purpose: We need your name to be able to address you in our response. We need your e-mail address to answer your request. We need your phone number to fulfill your callback request. Legal basis: The legal basis for the above-mentioned use of the data is Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO deletion: The personal data collected by us will be deleted if they are no longer required. We check the requirement every 2 years. You can also revoke the data processing at any time. Prevention: You can prevent the storage and processing of your personal data by refraining from using the contact form.
Your rights as a user of our online presence according to the DSGVO
- Right to information: According to Art. 15 GDPR, you can request a confirmation as to whether and which personal data we process from you. In addition, you may provide us free of charge with information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition , the existence of a right of appeal and the origin of their data, if they were not collected from us. You also have the right to know whether your personal information has been transferred to a third country or to an international organization. If so, you have the right to obtain information about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transfer.
- Right to correction: Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, you may request the correction of incorrect or complete incomplete of the personal data stored by us and your personal data.
- Right to cancellation: According to Art. 17 DSGVO you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, as far as we do not need their processing for the following purposes:
- to fulfill a legal obligation,
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims,
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; or
- for the purposes of the cases of public interest referred to in Article 17 (3) (c) and (d) of the GDPR.
- Right to restriction: According to Art. 18 GDPR you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal data,
- the processing of your data is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and instead demand the restriction of the use of the data,
- We no longer need your personal information for processing purposes, but you do need the information to assert, exercise or defend your rights
- You have lodged an objection against the processing of your data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, but it is not yet certain whether the justified reasons that justified us despite your objection to further processing outweigh your rights.
- Right to information: If you have asserted the right of rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing to us, we are obliged to all the recipients who have been disclosed to you personal data concerning the correction or deletion of the data requested by you or their To notify the processing unless it proves impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed by us about these recipients.
- Right to Data Transferability: Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you may request that we receive the personal data relating to you which you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge.
- Right of appeal: According to Art. 77 DSGVO you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. For this you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, your workplace or our company headquarters.
According to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time to us. The revocation you have declared does not alter the legality of the processing of your personal data until the revocation.
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, which takes place on the basis of a balance of interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR). This is especially the case if the data processing is not required to fulfill a contract. If you exercise your right to object, we ask you to explain the reasons. We will then no longer process your personal data, unless we can prove to you that compelling legitimate reasons for data processing outweigh your interests and rights. Regardless of the foregoing, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. Please direct your objection to the above-mentioned contact address of the responsible person.
We also apply state-of-the-art technical and organizational security measures to comply with data protection laws and to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties.